16 August 2005

imorgon

Its official, my last night in Canada for awhile...

It's official, my bag is 4.4 kg overweight to London and 12.4kg overweight to Stockholm...

It's official, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.

Everytime I thought it was already hard enough, I was only kidding myself, it just keep getting tougher by each minute. I can already imagine myself being homesick for first few weeks because not only I will miss everybody in Canada but I also will have to endure with the struggles of different cultural lifestyle (not as much driving, reduced tv time etc...) those little things are really little things but they have been part of my daily routine for almost my whole life. I'm going to have give up those little things that has been the foundation for the identity ofBrandon Goure. Hopefully by the end of the year, I will be still the same ol' Brandon. God knows I'm gonna kill myself if I end up wearing a pink shirt thats two sizes too small.. heh...

Yeah,... I'm leaving tomorrow. All of the talk about going to Sweden in the past few months is becoming more of reality now. It's going to be an interesting year filled with hardships and fulfilling experience... I just have to remember that when all is said and done, I will be able to say "I had fun" :)

-- on other note, British Airways had some silly strike going on from like August 10th until yesterday. I'm glad their strike ended otherwise I would have been stuck in London with my overweight bag. :)

later,

No comments: