Tomorrow, it'll be exactly one month before I leave the Pearson for Heathrow... I feel that I've managed to finish lots of errands such as student visa and that bullshit. There's still few things I've got to do in the next few weeks such as -
- Sell my car (there will be an ad on autotrader.ca next friday for 2 weeks).
- Call State Farm Insurance and tell them I don't need their services anymore.
- Call Rogers Wireless and disconnect my pager services.
- Gethealth insurance (am thinking of getting STA Travel's health insurance, its like 320 dollars for 11 months with maximum of 5 million dollar worth of damages covered)
- Call British Airways (I bought two separate tickets, one from Toronto to London via STA travel and second ticket from London to Stockholm via travel.yahoo.ca, it was much cheaper that way, saving me like 500 dollars and only 5 hours wait time at the heathrow airport, I want to call them and see if I can get my bags delivered directly to Stockholm instead of me checking out and checking in again in London)
- Am gonna check out if I can get EI or Welfare for my duration in Sweden, I doubt that its possible but would be nice to have some extra cash around since I am hoping to not work for the whole year in Sweden.
If anybody has any comments or some insight of what I can or should do, please feel free to let me know :)